Usertagging bugs

Hi all,

Often when looking at the BTS page for lintian I find it difficult to find a
bug to work on without reading the bug reports themselves trying to find
out what actually needs to be changed.

So what about usertagging the bugs?
One way to do it is take the path of the affected file in lintian and =~
s,/,-,g
And if it requires some major change then also add another usertag
describing that feature.

Examples:
usertags 376007 + checks-scripts sh-parser
usertags 372578 + checks-rules modular-checkbashisms
usertags 253012 + checks-scripts modular-checkbashisms
usertags 468147 + checks-scripts sh-parser

And so on.

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.