Re: [checks/scripts] script_is_evil_and_wrong() and bashisms update

On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 03:15 +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 10:51:03AM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > On Fri, May 16, 2008 23:58, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
[...]
> > > Have you generated an account at http://svn.wolffelaar.nl/ ?
> >
> > I've tried, a few times, but it appears that either I'm struggling with
> > the IQ test or the form's broken (obviously I'd plump for the latter :-)
> >
> > I pinged jvw via e-mail a couple of weeks ago but didn't get a response as
> > yet.
>
> Ok.
>
> Maybe that code should be moved to Alioth at some point...

I did notice that there was an Alioth project for lintian (although it
doesn't seem to have been used; the SVN repo is still at revision 0).

> Until Jeroen shows some sign of life please send patches again.

Ok. I'm likely to be busy with work for the next week or two anyway and
away for the upcoming three day weekend but I'll start sorting them out
when I get chance.

Thanks for all your (and Russ's) help so far.

Adam