Re: [checks/scripts] script_is_evil_and_wrong() and bashisms update

On Thu, 2008-05-01 at 20:19 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 14:14 -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> > Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org> writes:
> > > Easiest would probably be to just give Adam commit rights and let him do
> > > the whole work ;)
> >
> > That would also work.  :)  I'd be entirely happy with that.
>
> I'm certainly not going to complain :-) Thanks for the vote of
> confidence in my ability not to break everything ;)
>
> Hopefully I'll have time to start sorting out updates over the weekend,
> particularly if the (not fantastic) weather forecast turns out to be
> accurate.

I had time, but unfortunately not the magic commit bit :-/

I've been forming a list of patches in my head (which I should probably
write down before I forget any :-) ready for working through once the
necessary magic has been performed.

Cheers,

Adam