Wiki page for lintian

I've been sadly lax in my intention to write up the DebConf lintian BOF
and a general note about the current status and future plans for lintian,
and the time since the BOF is growing quickly.  Rather than letting the
best be the enemy of the good, I took Aníbal's excellent suggestion and
created a wiki page.

http://wiki.debian.org/Lintian has a brain dump of what I remember from
DebConf and hopefully can serve as a starting point for organizing a
better page about lintian, what we're up to, what people could help work
on, and previous discussions we've had.  It can also serve as a seed for
things that need to go into the documentation.

Please feel free to edit, reorganize, add more information, etc.