Re: Lintian results for sid-ia64

Bill Allombert <allomber@math.u-bordeaux.fr> writes:

> Since lintian.debian.org is not up-to-date, I ran lintian on merkel on
> the full sid-ia64 archive.

> The results are there.
> <http://merkel.debian.org/~ballombe/lintian-svn/lintian.html>

> If you need help wih updating lintian.debian.org, please tell me.

I would love that, actually.  The best would be if you could either find
the existing documentation for how lintian.debian.org is set up or, if
there isn't complete documentation, write some -- I poked at it briefly
but not long enough to figure out how to best update it.

I'm happy to maintain it going forward, but don't have the free time just
at the moment to do the research to figure out what needs to be done.

Thank you very much for doing a full lintian run!