foo++ failing test

There's now just one remaining failing test, and I'm not quite sure what
to do about it.

foo++ has a folded Uploaders field, which used to trigger:

E: foo++ source: multiline-field uploaders

It doesn't any more in testing or unstable because dpkg-source now unfolds
the Uploaders field for you.

Policy still says that you're not allowed to fold fields, so should I add
a check of debian/control for any folded fields other than Description
(which is the current Policy requirement)?  Or since we're moving towards
allowing folded fields and fixing the bugs in the tools, should we leave
well enough alone and just remove the error?

Right now, the test passes or fails depending on what version of dpkg-dev
you have installed, but the version that does unfolding has made it into
testing, so I'm not sure that instability of the test is much of a
concern.