Re: out-of-date lintian on lintian.debian.org?

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 10:31:21PM -0500, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:

> When I look at my Lintian report:
>
> http://lintian.debian.org/reports/mJay_Berkenbilt.html
>
> I see that the tiff source package has several
> manpage-section-mismatch warnings.  These warnings are not present in
> the current lintian since you accepted my patch to make the manpage
> section tests case-insensitive (bug #285335, incorporated in 1.23.6).
> I suspect you don't need to be told that the lintian used for lintian
> reports is out of date, but I figured it was worth mentioning just in
> case and since the page says to send all comments about these web
> pages to this address. :-)

In order to prevent taking down gluck when we recheck the archive with a
new lintian, it'd be really nice to move lintian.d.o to some other host
-- which is currently pending some DSA action. I myself think it's
better to wait to that is resolved, but if Frank Lichtenheld has a
different opinion, he's free to update lintian on gluck :).

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl