out-of-date lintian on lintian.debian.org?

When I look at my Lintian report:

http://lintian.debian.org/reports/mJay_Berkenbilt.html

I see that the tiff source package has several
manpage-section-mismatch warnings.  These warnings are not present in
the current lintian since you accepted my patch to make the manpage
section tests case-insensitive (bug #285335, incorporated in 1.23.6).
I suspect you don't need to be told that the lintian used for lintian
reports is out of date, but I figured it was worth mentioning just in
case and since the page says to send all comments about these web
pages to this address. :-)

--
Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org>
http://www.ql.org/q/