Re: [ANNOUNCE] lintian 1.23.1 RC1 released

On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 01:06:45AM +0200, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> With the now well-known sources.list, you can do a apt-get install
> lintian=1.23.1~RC1, to get this release candidate (seems I made a
> mistake in version ordering, but who cares...)

Hmz, Frank, that chmod addition of yours gives me lots of warnings...

Whenever checking more than one .deb, I get chmod failed perl warnings.

Can you sort that out? I currently fail to see the issue. I don't mind
reverting the patch, it only fails on Manoj's package anyway.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl