[ANNOUNCE] lintian 1.23.1 RC1 released

With the now well-known sources.list, you can do a apt-get install
lintian=1.23.1~RC1, to get this release candidate (seems I made a
mistake in version ordering, but who cares...)

It was already tested quite well,
http://www.wolffelaar.nl/~jeroen/lintian.diff has a wdiff of number of
hits of 1.23.1 vs 1.23.0, unfortunately, there is a few days difference
between the archives, hences some changes that can't be explained by a
changed lintian. Nothing shocking there.

Also, http://people.debian.org/~djpig/lintian.d.o/ has a 1.23.1
prerelease running for a while now, and shows nothing unexpected.

I suggest to release this version ASAP. Colin, can you do the honours
:)?

If you find any problems with this release, please speak up _now_.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl