Re: Upcoming NMU; svn commit access for it is open for you

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:39:14 +0100, Jeroen van Wolffelaar uttered
> You are referring to Linda I assume? It'd be best if both could be in
> the same repository then, as you can then commit one fix/improvemt to
> linda and lintian in one commit. But... then the linda cvs (if existent)
> is needed too for the import. I could simply import all old releases if
> that is not available. But, what does the linda maintainer think about
> this?
>
> Steve Kowalik, are you reading?

Linda, at the moment, appears to be a one-man band. I'm doing
everything for it. I have an internal SVN repository, which I've tried
multiple times to get working outside my network, to no avail.

Anyway, Linda 0.3.0 with a 200 line changelog entry, and a whole
plethora of new bugs to squash should be uploaded to unstable soon.

Cheers,
--
					Steve
In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain