Link Suggestion for http://lintian.debian.org/reports/Tscript-not-executable.html

Hi,

My name is Jane, new Webmaster of areacodedownload.com, and I have been spending some time looking at your website at http://lintian.debian.org/reports/Tscript-not-executable.html. It was an absolute pleasure visiting your site, and I found it linking another area code site but no link to our areacodedownload.com yet.

We at areacodedownload.com would like to introduce you with this quality website covering free United States ZIP code lookup. It is for none-profit purpose and open for public to lookup information of all area codes in United States and Canada. Please let me know if the above provides you with adequate information that you need to review and consider our website for linking. I can be reached via email at linda@areacodedownload.com.

Thank you for your time.

OUR WEBSITES:

TITLE: Free Area Code Lookup

Let?s grow together.

Best wishes,
Jane
On Behalf of Free Project areacodedownload.com
linda@areacodedownload.com