Re: Upcoming NMU; svn commit access for it is open for you

On Sat, Jan 31, 2004 at 02:37:16PM +0100, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> I just created a subversion repository with the latest lintian release
> in it.

We need to convert the CVS repository to it, merge in the past releases
(I have tarballs from all but two or three of them, Shaleh forwarded them to
me and I've kept all that I released) to make it a full-blown repo.

Note that space on svn.d.o was already allocated for Lintian...

> (Yes, I know there is already an empty subversion repository on alioth;

Presumably that's the same as svn.d.o, I vaguely recall Wichert managing
both.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.