Re: New check request: extra space in debian/rules

At 10:08 pm, Friday, October 11 2002, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry mumbled:
> Implementing this should not be too difficult.  However realize that at least
> in lintian's case you must explicitly ask for a full source unpack and check
> before this will occur.

Linda is no different, and will also require a level 2 source unpack.

> I would wager that a patch would speed its acceptance, <wink>.

Be a man, and code it yourself! I'll most likely commit something that looks
at this later today.

On other note, Warning, or Informational?

--
                                           Steve
<Culus> irrelevent. overfiend will purge you.