New check request: extra space in debian/rules

As seen on debian-devel recently...

I would like to request a new check from the lint tools, against source
packages; the 'debian/rules' file should *not* have a trailing space after
the "#! /usr/bin/make -f". While the porters are working on making the
NetBSD arch liberal in what it accepts, our source packages should also try
to be conservative in what they send. Having this will also permit us to
get an estimate of the number of packages in the archive that this affects,
which will determine how we handle bug filings on the issue.

Comments, questions, rotten tomatos?
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://users.lightbearer.com/lucifer/