Re: Contributing to the blend

Hi!
I'm currently having some issues with my mail server, so I can't now
devote myself to a detailed answer, but I would like to give a quick
response regarding the most pressing issues, as I view them.

In my view the project has stalled in front of the huge task of getting a
common ground for the specialized apps. It is in a way like
internationalization, but is further hindered by the differences in
approach by the different legal systems within the same linguistic
communities, wich have strongly regionalized procedimental and accounting
requirements, which in turn strongly diminishes the potential user base.
We have not been able yet to devote ourselves to a comparative study that
would enable us to get to that common ground.

I feel that your experience on semantic networks might be very helpful, so
please feel free to share what you think regarding the above described
issues; although somewhat inactive on the project at present, I feel it is
a great one that deserves to see its completion.

Best regards to all
BarbaraF.
(Bariloche / Río Negro / Argentina)