Contributing to the blend

Hi, I am interested in contributing to the Debian-Lex pure blend. I have cheked the mailing list and wiki pages, and noticed that the blend has been quite inactive for a long time, what's the project status? Is there any active team involved in it? If so, which are the most pressing issues that need to be sorted out? I am available and willing to get hands on, any recommendation on where to start will be welcome. At this point let me introduce myself, I am current working as developer for a web application at CodeX (Stanford Department of Legal Information) devoted to arbitration and international law, and have been a contractor for the Stanford School of Law for quite a long time, developing social and semantic networks applied to law research (building up a knowledge base, natural language processing tools, inter alia). I am also working on an open source machine translation engine English-Chinese specialized in the legal domain based in Moses, in collaboration with the Stanford China Guiding Cases Project. I am user of Kali, a Debian penetration testing fork by Offensive Security, but see the importance that it would have for the sector -in academia, commerical practice and public sector- to build up a strong, free legal distribution. I just registered to Alioth, I am new to the Debian community, please let me know how to proceed further.

Best regards,
Enric G. Torrents