Re: Debian Lex - Conclusions

Well, after the discussion We (Michael and me) have concluded the following:

1. Use Debian-Lex website: http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-lex/.
For the changes in web: We download the module, make the changes and
send it to Jeremy / Andreas for upload... It's easy, and will be more
easy when they trust in us and give us write access, I hope soon :)

2. Use Debian-Lex wiki: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLex, including
info that doesn't appear in website (we have write access).

3. Use Alioth: http://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-lex for CVS
and FTP (we have write access).

Any suggestions?.

Regards,