Re: Hi all - from a lawyer and Debian user

Hi Jose,

great to hear that there is some interest in Debian Lex.

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 04:29:26PM +0200, Pepeco 1948 wrote:
> I would get to participate in this group. My name is Jose, I live in Madrid
> (Spain) and I'm lawyer and Debian user.

I'm not particularly interested in Debian Lex because my focus is in other
fields (Debian Med + Debian Science).  However, I established some techniques
that could be used by any so called "Debian Pure Blend"[1].

> I have no programming skills, but I would like to collaborate with this
> project, writing documentation and reviews of useful open-source software for
> the practice of law.
>
> It seems that this project is stopped. It would be interesting to
> resume it again,
> with simple goals: particularly, documentation about the use of Debian and free
> software programs for a law firm.
>
> I'll be waiting your comments.

You might like to examine the so called (in Blends slang) tasks pages at

   http://blends.alioth.debian.org/lex/tasks/

and you will immediately be pushed to some easy tasks for non-programmers.
You will see yellow buttons saying

   "Upload screenshot"   or
   "Translate description"  (perhaps this string is just translated to Spanish)

Just follow the links and do what needs to be done.

You could also try to verify whether the given categories make sense
regarding your work experience or whether you are using not yet
mentioned software quite frequently which should be mentioned in one of
the tasks or which should be put into a new task.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

[1] http://blends.alioth.debian.org/blends/

--