Hi all - from a lawyer and Debian user

Hi all,

I would
get to participate in this group. My name is Jose, I live in Madrid (Spain) and I'm lawyer and Debian user.

I have no programming skills, but I would like to collaborate with this project, writing documentation and reviews of useful open-source software for the practice of law.

It seems that this project is stopped. It would be interesting to resume it again, with simple goals: particularly, documentation about the use of Debian and free software programs for a law firm.

I'll be waiting your comments.

Regards,
Jose