Re: New to the list

Hello, Zale!
Welcome to the debian-lex project! It's nice to see another attorney actively using Linux.

Well, as ter said, it would be great if you joined to make the ISO happen! For now (and I quote Elaine again), we are just trying to put together all that should be in the ISO, the wiki has already some proposed metapackages, based on what people suggested. I find your links to clio, for example, quite interesting, and although I don't think it could be used by non-english speaking people (I think, there could also be some limitations regarding local regulations), it seems very useful for attorneys in the States, so why don't you add it as a link to keep an eye on?

Thanks for your input, best greetings,
Barbara Figueirido
(Bariloche - Argentina)