Re: List contains more SPAM than content

On Wed, 2009-08-19 at 10:43 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> Finally a would like to give a practical hint for the lex topic (which
> caused me to send this mail in the first place).  Please have a look at
>
>    https://www.recapthelaw.org/
>
> It might fit somewhere on the Debian Lex tasks pages [3].
>
> Kind regards
>
>      Andreas.

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the link. I'll spend sometime looking into it.

debian-lex is a harder project than the other blends, but not because of
technical challenges. Some capital formation (not necessarily monetary)
must arise to push for some domain-specific development, as has happened
in proprietary software. The current economic times may be more
propitious than usual for that to happen in Free Software. I am working
on some aspects of that, directly or indirectly, so I have not given up.
But because debian-lex seems to be focused on the technical aspects of
practice, it may not be an appropriate forum to consider these issues.

Regards,
Elaine