Re: Debian-Lex Rebirth? - python/perl/php?

I used the words 'commercial software' to not use the word 'Microsoft' ore 'Windows'. Windows is a good example of looking great but being crap. Lawyers do not know shit about software, and because of that and the fact they are working with classified data they need the best shit thinkable. There are serious liability problems for lawyers using windows, especially because there also is something like Debian ore Debian-lex. Debian-lex has to set the standard I think. Debian-lex needs to be safe out of the box.