[FWD: Re: Debian-Lex distro proposal]

To Jeremy Malcolm:
I tried sending the following reply to you but my web hosting service
denied your .au address stating that it was blacklisted. Here is my
response to your original reply:

Sounds good to me! Luca Marletta also replied to my post and mentioned
the project Knomos ( http://knomos.org/english/mission.php ) in
addition to the project Linuxlex.org as additional starting points for
me to focus on while thinking about building a lawyer-centric Debian
distribution. After perusing the Knomos website I think this would make
a great initial software package to include in Debian-Lex. In the coming
weeks I will try to put together a rudimentary Debian system with Knomos
on it and then learn how to package it all up as a 'distribution'. Once
I complete those early steps I think some website updates will be in
order.

Thanks, Jeremy!

- Jeremy Adams