Re: Logo Proposal

On 25/03/2004, at 10:42 AM, Johannes Jordens wrote:

while its probably one of the least things to worry about, I had some
time today and took a first stab at a (possible) logo:
I tried to make it at "calm" as possible so as to not distract [the logo may occur in different places, not just the webpage) and sorta modernish
looking.

Looks great, any comments from anyone on whether this is preferable to the other proposal (http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-lex/debian-lex.png)? If so I will design the Web page around it for starters.

Apologies again that this project seems to have become somewhat moribund, I have just gotten engaged and I have literally had no discretionary time over the last six months. I am vaguely looking for a new subproject leader but if I can't find one I will cast off some other commitments (I have written and am producing a play, but that will be over in a month which will free up some time) and retake the reins.

--
JEREMY MALCOLM <Jeremy@Malcolm.id.au> Personal: http://www.malcolm.id.au
Providing online networks of Australian lawyers (http://www.ilaw.com.au)