Re: what is a tag

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 16:10, Mahesh T. Pai wrote:

> Miscellaneous will not help. We  lawyers are sticklers; and I think we
> should develop some kind  shceme which would reflect classification of
> legal  systems on  basis of  geographical boundaries;  very  much like
> language encodings.

Hmm, except that the Australian legal system is closer to the British
legal system than it is to the Indonesian legal system, so the geography
doesn't really work out.  Suggestions welcome, though.  I don't think
there are going to be many packages that are legal system-specific, so
my suggestion is just to create a tag for that legal system only as
required.

--
JEREMY MALCOLM <Jeremy@Malcolm.id.au> Personal: http://www.malcolm.id.au
Providing online networks of Australian lawyers (http://www.ilaw.com.au)