Re: DocSearcher on Debian

Hi everyone on this list...

My name is Thomas Wolkenhauer from Germany. I`m a junior lawyer (someone who
has passed his first State Examination, as my dictionary says). I'm only a
linux user (yet on SuSE7.3, but I`m going to switch to Debian with next
release), so I can`t contribute much. But I`m going to stay in touch with
this project and try to help if I can.

Am Dienstag, 17. Juni 2003 17:27 schrieb Jeremy Malcolm:
> I figured it would be nice to stick on a law office intranet, to search
> through all the OOo documents on the file server.

Maybe loook might be helpfull. It`s not java-based. It uses Python 2.2 and
Tcl/Tk and it is GPL-Software. There is no deb yet.

http://www.danielnaber.de/loook/

I don`t know DocSearcher, so loook might not be able to replace it. But it
works without java.

Grettings,

Thomas

--