Re: Binary file inside fruit package

Is it really an executabe binary, i.e. a computer program for any real
or virtual programming or machine language?

I don't think that (non-executable) binary data is a problem. If the
data is produced/generated with some tools, the “source” would be nice
to have though, because it helps to make modifications.
For example, a program might contain a picture, but not the project
files from the image editor that created it.

Regards