Re: Hosting the original youtube-dl sources on salsa?

Rogério,

As a handful of us predicted youtube-dl has been reinstated on GitHub:

https://github.blog/2020-11-16-standing-up-for-developers-youtube-dl-is-back/

I would remove the problematic tests from your fork to avoid future issues.

Again, thank you for being a maintainer. I use youtube-dl regularly
and appreciate your work.

Let us know if you have any more questions or concerns.

Hayden Barnes