Tux licensing again

Hi all,

I am packaging a software that distribute a Tux image and its license,
as shown below:

"Permission to use and/or modify this image is granted provided you
acknowledge me lewing@isc.tamu.edu and The GIMP if someone asks."

The original license can be viewed here[1]. This question was already
discussed here[2] and here[3] but was inconclusive for me. There are 3
packages using the Tux license[4].

[1] https://isc.tamu.edu/~lewing/linux/
[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2005/09/msg00512.html
[3] https://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2011/06/msg00002.html
[4] https://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=me+lewing%40isc.tamu.edu

For me the Tux license don't explicitly allow one redistribute the
original or modified image. However, looks like I am wrong because
there are packages in 'main' using the Tux license.

Can someone say me "you are wrong, so go ahead, upload your package"?

Regards,

Eriberto