Re: EUPL (v1.2) and OpenSSL

Hi,

I just stumbled across the OpenSSL announcement [0, 1] that OpenSSL 3.0
(the successor of version 1.1.1) will be released under the Apache v2.0
licence. At the latest with the advent of this release, the line of
argument described below will not hold anymore.

Peter

[0] https://www.openssl.org/source/license.html
[1]
https://www.coreinfrastructure.org/announcements/openssl-re-licensing-to-apache-license-v-2-0-to-encourage-broader-use-with-other-foss-projects-and-products