Re: Please advise regarding DFSG compliance of WPL-2

أحمد المحمودي <aelmahmoudy@users.sourceforge.net> writes:

>   This is the authoritative Arabic version of the license [Waqf Public
>   License 2.0], followed by the informal English translation of the
>   license.

Thank you for providing both in this mailing list thread, for
examination.

The freedom or otherwise of software is in part dependent on the
explicit text granting license for that software under the specific
conditions. What software is distributed with a grant of Waqf General
Public License 2.0? Where can we see the grant of license explicitly
stating that?

--
 \         “The enjoyment of one's tools is an essential ingredient of |
  `\             successful work.” —Donald Knuth, _The Art of Computer |