Re: Hacking License

Giacomo Tesio <giacomo@tesio.it> writes:

> On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 at 17:22, Ian Jackson
> <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> > Perhaps you don't care about encouraging, into contributing to your
> > project, people who are short of time and who are picky about what
> > they spend time evaluating.
>
> Well, actually this is true.
> I'm not looking for contributors, I'm trying to contribute.

Then it seems you have no more need for us to evaluate your custom
license text. If you have no interest in contributors to your work, you
have no interest in the conditions for that contribution.

If, on the other hand, you actually want to welcome contributors to
collaborate on the work you release, you have received good advice in
this discussion on how better to do that.

--
 \         “True greatness is measured by how much freedom you give to |
  `\      others, not by how much you can coerce others to do what you |