Re: Hacking License

Perhaps I've got the problem.

Maybe we lack a forth clear-cut test expressing your insight that can
exclude the Hacking License as a free license?
I would be glad to help designing such test even if it would turn out
that there's no way to reform the Hacking License to pass it.

Unfortunately, right now I can't grasp your insight about the text of
the License (I published a further update at
http://www.tesio.it/documents/HACK.txt that receipt an interesting
issues that has been pointed out by adding a new condition 3.6, but I
didn't share it here because I don't really want to annoy people who
don't care...)

If you can help me understand the problems you see, we could try to
design a new test that make them evident together.

Giacomo