Re: Updating CIDER's Research Software Agreement License For Use in Ngspice

Have the other issues been addressed, as well?
Please see my previous
[message](https://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2016/10/msg00030.html)
for further details...

Yes, I am working on these items.

> the NOOVELA license (non-commercial use only, lack of permission to
> copy, distribute and modify)

Code has been rewritten and re-licensed, is now GPL

> no license ("No license found, only copyright")
Has been clarified, a question is still:
2 contributions are under 'Educational Community License 1.0' and '2.0'
https://opensource.org/licenses/ECL-2.0
https://opensource.org/licenses/ecl1.php

Are these compatible to DFSG? I did not find them in any compatibility list.

> the SPICEDOC license (educational, research and non-profit purposes
> only)
Text is outdated, will be removed

Holger