Re: DFSG + Hack typeface license with transition to proposed new source file build in Debian package

I personally think that technical issues should not be worked around by

imposing licensing restrictions.

If typeface development tools need to be improved in order to get

better QA, then I hope they can be enhanced from a *technical* point of

view. In the meanwhile, licensing restrictions should not be introduced

to compensate for technical limitations.

A very valid point and well taken.