Re: OpenSSL license for new packages.

On 07/28/2017 02:45 PM, Ian Jackson wrote:
> I looked at the git repository linked to, and a few guessing clicks
> got me here
>   https://github.com/opencryptoki/openssl-ibmca/blob/master/src/e_ibmca.c
> which is the full licence text.

That would make the other statements about containing OpenSSL code valid
at least, but I found this section interesting:
>  * 5. Products derived from this software may not be called "OpenSSL"
>  *    nor may "OpenSSL" appear in their names without prior written
>  *    permission of the OpenSSL Project.

Is it a consensus that "OpenSSL" should be interpreted in a case
sensitive manner in this case (as a trademark), or would the name of the
project itself constitute as problematic for the license ("openssl-ibmca")?

--
Kristian Fiskerstrand
OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net