OpenSSL license for new packages.

Hello Fellows.

I'm intending to package the openssl-ibmca library for s390 arch into
Debian and I have a question about the license.

Since this is an engine for OpenSSL, we have choose the license as
OpenSSL License, which is based on BSD license. The point is, two of the
OpenSSL License [2] statements say the follow:

" * 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this
 *    software must display the following acknowledgment:
 *    "This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project
 *    for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)"

" * 6. Redistributions of any form whatsoever must retain the following
 *    acknowledgment:
 *    "This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project
 *    for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/)"

I'd like to know if this is an impediment to package and redistribute it
as a Debian Package. I checked the openssl package, and the content and
license is the same.

[1] https://github.com/opencryptoki/openssl-ibmca
[2] https://www.openssl.org/source/license.html

Thanks and best regards,
--
Paulo Ricardo Paz Vital
"I like the impossible, because there is less competition" - Walt Disney