Do i need to purchase any License

Hi,

I would like to use Debian on a single board computer for commercial use.
We’re going to produce an IoT gadget and eventually sell to the market.

What we need to do is to:
  1. Change the log screen during booting and display our logo
  2. Run our custom software (written in Python & C) instead of OS desktop environment

I’m not sure about Debian licensing and don’t understand very well as it’s long and confusing to me.

Do I need to purchase any license for my product from Debian?
Please assist me.

Best Regards,
Ardawan