Unsure about a License with mandatory attribution clause

Hi,

while packaging libml I noticed the following part in a license text:
(https://github.com/volkszaehler/libsml/blob/master/test/unity/license.txt)

 The end-user documentation included with the redistribution, if
 any, must include the following acknowledgment: "This product
 includes software developed for the Unity Project, by Mike Karlesky,
 Mark VanderVoord, and Greg Williams and other contributors", in
 the same place and form as other third-party acknowledgments.
 Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software
 itself, in the same form and location as other such third-party
 acknowledgments.

Now I'm a little bit unsure if this is good for distribution and building
against in Debian, especially what is considered "end-user documentation".
Is the "end-user documentation" part satisfied by providing the license in
/usr/share/doc/..../copyright?

Thanks for your help!

--
PGP-encrypted mails preferred
PGP Fingerprint: 74CD D9FE 5BCB FE0D 13EE 8EEA 61F3 4426 74DE 6624