declaring a license

Hi,

I am doing a QA for python-irc[0] and the tarball
does not have a COPYING/License file. The statement
is done in setpu.py file and PyPi[1] only.

[0] - https://packages.qa.debian.org/p/python-irc.html
[1] - https://pypi.python.org/pypi/irc/

I talked[2] with the upstream by github 'Issues'
about that (no COPYING/License file ) and a version
(12.1) which had a License file declaring one
license (LGPL) and a setpu.py file declaring the
actual license (MIT) in the same tarball.

[2] - https://github.com/jaraco/irc/issues/106

Now I have an email that explicit declares one
License to all project I can put the file in debian/.
In the tarball you only see that in setup.py file.

Is that enough ?

Regards,
Herbert