Re: Include pieces of internal kernel header in GPL-3 project

Jan Luca Naumann <j.naumann@fu-berlin.de> writes:

> I want to package a project

Which work are you proposing to package? Many times, the specific work
will have peculiarities that need to be considered.

So just knowing the license in abstract is not enough. Where can we see
the complete source of the work online?

--
 \           “We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives |
  `\          teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve years |