Re: Re: Global IP Sound iLBC Public License, v2.0 - IETF Version

Hi, Kim Paflias,

I believe you might want the following to contact Apple's legal department.

https://www.apple.com/legal/contact/

On Mar 27, 2016 4:54 PM, "Kim Paflias" <kimipaflias@icloud.com> wrote:
I don't understand all this licensing information but if I have the right to refuse it in Anyway I would like to I have numerous files and stuff on my phone and Mac Pro book air that take up save and change the commands on my Mac if this is the cause or any kind of privacy issues please not I do not want to agree with this license due to my privacy
thank you, kim paflias
Touch ID only