Re: Licensing questions regarding distribution of the raspberry pi platform bundled with proprietary software

Thank you all for your responses.

I am pleased to hear that it seems like I am in the clear from a legal standpoint. I am not planning on removing java, so I will remove those packages.

Thank you for your input, and thank you for making a useful, and legally compliant product.

-Charles