Re: Free as in speech, but not as in beer

> > They're probably doing some crazy AGPL bits on top of more restrictively
> > licensed bits; since they're the copyright holder, they can do that, but
> > it may mean that no one else can actually use and/or distribute the
> > code.
>
> No, it's plain AGPL v3. But he asks friendly not to remove some code and
> then redistribute.

Social Contract Section 4: Our priorities are our **users** and free
software

We will be guided by the needs of our users and the free software
community. We will place their interests first in our priorities. We
will support the needs of our users for operation in **many different
kinds of computing environments**. We will not object to non-free works
that are intended to be used on Debian systems, or **attempt to charge
a fee to people who create or use such works**. We will allow others to
create distributions containing both the Debian system and other works,
without any fee from us. In furtherance of these goals, we will provide
an integrated system of high-quality materials with no legal
restrictions that would prevent such uses of the system.