Question about GPL and CC-BY SA 3.0

Hi debian-legal,

(please CC me if reply, thanks)

I'm maintaining a package and encountered some copyright issues,
I believe here is the right place to ask for help :-)

There are many quotes/paragraphs from famous people on wikiquote.org,
and I'd like to cherry-pick some of those content
(they are distributed under CC-BY SA 3.0)
into the package I am maintaining.

At first I thought ignoring the license issue is ok,
as the content I chose is *definitely* known by most people,
and, does anyone possesses the copyright of creations of
old/ancient leterator ? I think no.
However, those content were collected, edited, and verified by
wikipedia/wikiquotes ...

I can patiently read
https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
and specify the CC-BY SA 3.0 licence in file debian/copyright,
but what to fill in copyright file? wikiquote.org?

Thank you, sincerely.
--
Regards,
  C.D.Luminate