Re: [PHP-QA] Debian and the PHP license

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 5:11 PM, Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@ubuntu.com> wrote:
debian-legal isn't the body that makes this decision, you might want
ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org

Thanks,
  Paul

Hi Paul,

To quote Ondřej from http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-rc@lists.debian.org/msg360686.html
"If you feel to dispute this please take your *well-formed* and *well-thought* arguments to debian-legal."
So I was under the impression that debian-legal is the correct list to contact.

--
Ferenc Kovács
@Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu