trademark vs. renamed derivates

Hi everyone,

is there any example language for something like the following
around already, which I could reuse?

“This software Y is based on the software X, which was written
by the company Z; both X and Z are trademarks, but Y is not,
nor do we intend to use these trademarks (which is why we renamed
it in the first place), but we mention this because this is a
derivate and we want/must name the initial developers, but don't
want to infringe on their trademarks either, so what do we do?”

Thanks,
//mirabilos
--
15:41⎜<Lo-lan-do:#fusionforge> Somebody write a testsuite for helloworld :-)