Simple doubt about section to use

Hi,

I am reviewing the package lutris (ITP #754129). From upstream[1]:

---
"Lutris is an open source gaming platform for GNU/Linux. It makes
gaming on Linux easier by taking care of managing, installing and
providing optimal settings for games.

Lutris does not sell games, you have to provide your own copy of the
games unless they are Open Source or Freeware. The games can be
installed anywhere you want on your system, the tool does not impose
anything."
---

My doubt is if is a main or contrib program. I think in main, because
lutris can survive running DFSG games only. However, we have the
possibility to install proprietary and commercial games too. So, what
is the better section for lutris?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Eriberto