May I download the releases after notification stopped ?

Hi there,

Since I found the following sentences in the archives for
debian-legal, I would like to have advice just on exporting
Debian's software.

> Subject: Re: Inquire of ECCN/LE of Debian 6.05
> From: Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>
> Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 22:40:40 -0700
> Debian does export its software under the TSU exception as
> described in CFR 740.13(e), including the provisions for
> notification to the BIS of publication URLs until recently
> (when the BIS informed Debian they had sufficient information
> and asked us to stop proactively notifying of new software
> versions).

May I also download the subsequent releases in Japan on the
basis of the notifications made by Debian Project, and use
them according to "The Debian Free Software Guidelines" ?

Best wishes,
Akio Aoki